Author Topic: HOW TO APPLY BHAGAVAD GITA IN DAILY LIFE  (Read 4604 times)

Dr. Sadananda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HOW TO APPLY BHAGAVAD GITA IN DAILY LIFE
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:20:50 PM »
CHINMAYA MISSION
(A non-profit organization)
Presents

FREE

HOW TO APPLY BHAGAVAD GITA IN DAILY LIFE

A study of ALL 18 chapters in TWO DAYS

In English - by Acharya Sadananda

(No prior knowledge of Gita is necessary)

An excellent once in a lifetime opportunity for the novice and the expert

FEES: FREE
WHEN: Memorial Day Weekend May 29 and 30, 2010 8:30-5:00 PM
WHERE: Kailas Niwas, 46 Norwood Road, Silver Spring, MD
FREE LUNCH AND TEA PROVIDED BY THE MISSION (Breaks every 1:20 minutes)

Directions: I-495 to exit 28 North for New Hampshire Ave 6 miles; Left on Norwood Road

NOTE: PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED by May 25th

Please register by email Subbaraokari@yahoo.com or navalagrawal@gmail.com with your name(s), address & phone

CMWRC will provide FREE babysitting services subject to the availability of volunteers
For children who need this service, please email their names and age
For more information, please call 703-981-1808 or visit www.chinmayadc.org

murugan

• View Profile
Re: HOW TO APPLY BHAGAVAD GITA IN DAILY LIFE
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 03:18:28 AM »

Hari Om and Pranams Sadaji

The topic How to Apply Gita teachings in day to day life, covering the 18 chapters is extremely interesting.

As i am far away from the seminar location, it is not possible to attend your discourse. Request you to post the contents of your discourse in this forum and guide novices like me on the application of Gita teachings.

Pranams 

Dr. Sadananda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 07:48:05 PM »
Shree Murugan - PraNAms

There will be audio and video recordings of the talks. The audio in the form of MP3 CD will be realized as they complete packaging.
The video will be posted to this website.

For those who are interested I have taken other texts during the two-day Memorial Day camps in the past. Saddharshanam of Bhagavan Ramana was covered last year. Before that I have done Sad Vidya of Chandogya Upanishad, MaDukya Aagama prakaraNa, Advaita Makaranada of Lakshidhara Kavi - the For the CD of these talks you can contact Chinmaya Mission Washington Regional center or www.chinmayadc.org - they provide them at for nominal cost.

Audio of Udhhava Gita talks that I am now giving at Durga Temple are being posted in this companian website www.advaitaforum.org -for those who want to down load.

I also need to publish - Discussions on Advaita vedanta - which are questions and answers raised on internet by many seekers around the world - running close to 600 pages. If any body wants to take up the publication of this book, please contact me.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

Dr. Sadananda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 07:51:58 PM »
PraNAms to all
Forgot to mention - the CD in MP3 of Tai. Up that I did last year are also available with Chinmaya Mission Washington Regional Center. These are around 28 talks each around 1and half hour talks - along with chanting of the Upanishad.

Hari Om!
Sadananda